Hidden asset management
Creates true “win-win” business deals for businesses in Kent
The service gains your company additional income, more customers, wider distribution and new business growth opportunities for no cost or effort whatsoever!
Our unique and innovative hidden asset management service is available to qualifying established businesses throughout Kent and the south east of England.
Our aim and vision is to both identify and create saleable assets which can be leveraged using current resources, new ideas and opportunities to provide the business with additional income, more customers, wider distribution and new business growth opportunities.
- There may be unused commercial space which we will find a paying company to occupy – bringing more money and more footfall to your business premises.
- Or… we may already have a client who is willing to pay you to simply advertise within your company premises.
- Or… We may have clients who want to collaborate with a small group of companies including your company by promoting and recommending each other within an area to dominate the marketplace.
The hidden asset management service acts on behalf and within the interest of the client business, after approval and confirmation of the company director agreeing to which types of deals would be profitable and beneficial to the individual business on the whole.
Our role in the service is to:
- Identify the opportunities and assets,
- Create and present the deal.
- Negotiate the deal with the respective businesses.
- Provide the legal documentation to complete the deal which protects the interests of both parties.
- Manage and mediate the details of the deal and actively seek to find new income opportunities.
There is no sign-up fee to our hidden asset management service. Businesses throughout Kent have nothing to lose and everything to gain from this service, so contact us today and arrange a free 15 minute telephone consultation on 0843 289 5051 or request a call back.
Frequently asked questions about the Hidden Asset Management Service
Contact us today and arrange a free 15 minute telephone consultation on 0843 289 5051 or request a call back